Sunday 4 November 2012

Teeth Cookies

     Try taking a bite out of these goofy cookies!  I have to admit, I didn't come up with the idea; it was based on the winner of the Toll House Spooktacular Baking Contest, which you can find here.  I omitted the almond slivers, since I made vampire cookies not too long ago, and went instead for a more generic, toothy look, with pink gums.  



Photo credits: Kelly Garsha


Okay, but what horror movies are about teeth?  Teeth... teeth...



I'm so sorry.

     Really though, Teeth (2007) is a pretty interesting movie, with an original concept.  Some parts are disgusting and other parts are hilarious and absurd.  Overall, it's fairly well-done.  Just do some research before you watch, and you'll find  out very quickly if it's your kind of movie or not.  

"Dentata... it's Latin for 'teeth'"




1 comment: